2022 Emergency Readiness Plan
Do you know what you would do if you suffered a major loss at your Upstate, South Carolina business? . When something does happen, like a fire or flood, it can close the doors to your business for weeks or even months. Having an emergency response plan is crucial to aid in the fast recovery of your business. This is a burden that no one ever expects, but SERVPRO of Anderson can help make sure you are prepared for the unexpected.
We offer a free service of coming out to your place of business and developing an emergency response profile that will help minimalize disruption in your everyday business.
An ERP includes:
- Assessment of business facility
- A portfolio that gives you important information if a disaster were to take place
- A guide to help your business become safe for reentry
- Creates a relationship with us to act as your mitigation and restoration provider
- A itemized list of water shut off valves and other emergency details.
Call us at SERVPRO of Anderson (864)-224-0285 to complete your Business ERP.