Guidelines to Drying
While there is a science to how our production member place drying equipment based of level of saturation and materials affected, there are some general guidelines to look at to help choose the right course of action.
- Place enough air movers to create airflow across all wet surfaces and to maintain a balance between drying equipment.
- The number of air movers placed, depends on the situation
- Consider the surface being dried:
- Floors, Carpets, Walls, Ceilings, Under Cabinets, Etc.
- (Additional airflow is needed when walls and ceilings are wet)
If you suffer water damage to your home or business, make sure you call the experts at SERVPRO of Anderson to come out and help mitigate the problem. We service any time of water damage, including sewage, storm, and biohazard.
Give us a call at (864)-224-0285!!